 General / 50623
    Re: Does it exist? —Steve Bliss
   (...) Would you count the classic Space camera/jet thingy? It's part #4595, and its main body is 2/3 the height of a brick. [LDrawPart 4595:0] Steve (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts, FTX)

        Re: Does it exist? —Dave Schuler
   (...) Good call! That wasn't quite what I was envisioning, but I guess it qualifies. For that matter, one might make a half-hearted case that the "Space Positioning Rockets" might sort of partially qualify, with the one-stud-plate overhang. (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts, FTX)