 General / 50603
  Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?

On Wed, April 20, 2005 2:18 pm, Rob Antonishen said: (...) That's a great start. But, it won't keep the beams from twisting (rotating) on the pins. I'd really prefer a studless version of this: (URL) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?

Every time I think I've seen all the variations of parts TLG comes up with, I find one I haven't yet come across!! I hope Jake McKee and his colleagues keep that up! Of course, with the Enzo Ferrari being a new set, it's fairly easy to miss some (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)