 General / 50600
50599  |  50601
Subject:
Thanks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:58:58 GMT

I've been trying to read as many of the reponses to the questions I posed
earlier in the week, but there's just so many!

My colleagues are also reading along, and have asked me to tell you all thanks
for your feedback.

I'm not sure yet what the follow-up will be, but rest assured that your comments
are being read!

Thanks again,
Jake
---