 General / 50416
  Re: Selling someone else's work on Ebay

(...) Agreed. (...) I gotta disagree with this - Yes, if you were painting a globe on a spherical ball, then I would agree. But you're using Lego and imposing a rectilinear pattern onto a spherical object. So, you're going to have 4 flat "faces" (...) (19 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

  Comparing Globes

(...) So based on your argument, both of these globes (URL) must be derived from this (10 year old) version (URL) because the 4 corners of the earth are clearly in the same location? Hmmm, I'm not completely convinced. However, I do admit the globe (...) (19 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)