 General / 50390
    Re: Curious old baseplate —Gerhard R. Istok
   (...) These are relatively unknown to European collectors. They were only ever produced in USA/Canda in 1970-71. I have a pair of these. I use one as a castle courtyard plate (there are no lane markings). This was the first ever plastic roadplate, (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Curious old baseplate —Paul Thurmond
   (...) I never noticed the different studs, but you're right. Thanks for the info. Paul (20 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)