 General / 5037
  Re: succession strategy if catastrophe

(...) I'm sure he is, but I also have a relatively massive pipe to the net, so I could do it also. I routinely transfer 4-8 gb per week anyway, so snagging a few hundred megs or more wouldn't even be a drop in the bucket. (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: succession strategy if catastrophe

(...) All right, good enough then. Let's start with the most important stuff -- all the news messages and the sets DB. I'll make tarballs of these and e-mail you (and Larry, assuming he's interested) with details about where to grab them from. Or if (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)