 General / 50260
  Re: Bye, bye LUGNET

(...) Would it surprise you if I wrote that I agree with most of what you wrote? The thing is that some long standing Lugnet members are getting very upset about getting threatening email regarding what may have been a comment in passing. This fact (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bye, bye LUGNET

In lugnet.general, Orion Pobursky wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> I realize that it's the admins choice to enforce the rules as they see fit and I (...) And the voice of reason. Thanks Orion for stating it succinctly. As a continuation of a few points, (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)