 General / 5021
5020  |  5022
Subject:
moving lighting instrument (contest winner)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 16:50:50 GMT

hello all.

A few of my theatre friends and I were talking and one of them started
mentioned a young guy who built a working theatrical moving lighting
instrument (AKA a wiggle light, or Vari-lite, robotics light)

the story suggests he entered his creation in a contest and won.  with
the end result being, this person was offered many job working for the
various lighting fixture companies.

my question is:

is this a true story?  links? pics?  ect.

Chris
Visit my (new address) walker and lego tattoo page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/