 General / 50204
  Should we ask TLG to use correct USA Anniversary Year?

Well here we are in 2005, and it is the 50th Anniversary of the Lego System of Play. And it is also the 50th Anniversary for Lego in Sweden. In the next 7 years there will be the 50th Anniversary of Lego in (2006) Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Should we ask TLG to use correct USA Anniversary Year?

(...) OK. Looks like USA AFOLs are ambivalent about this one. So when TLG does celebrate the 50th in the USA in 2023, many of you will be in your 50's and 60's. I will be celebrating my 63rd year of Lego (in the USA!) by then, if I'm still alive. (...) (20 years ago, 26-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)