 General / 50169
50168  |  50170
Subject:
"Lego Stories" stop-motion videotape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.animation
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:44:51 GMT

I've recently found a copy of a Lego stop-motion animation video called "LEGO
Stories." It features seven short Lego animations. It was made in 1986, although
when I looked it up in the WorldCat library catalog, the record says 1989. It
seems to be extremely rare - I have not found any source selling copies. I have
looked on eBay and a bunch of VHS megastores online. I have it on a blank VHS
tape and I'd love to get it in a digital format. Of course, there's the
copyright problem, but I wondered if anyone with a video digitizer would be
willing to do it for me since it would only be for private use?

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@myrealbox.com