 General / 50147
Re: Nuernberg 2005 Show Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:08:21 GMT

I had the pleasure of walking through LEGO's exhibit at Nuremberg on
opening day of Spielwarenmesse. I took no pictures (technically, photos
are 'verboten' at the tradeshow -- or so it says on the access badges).

The Star Wars area had a life sized sculpture of Chewbacca.

LEGO's booth is one of the largest and most ambitious of all exhibitors
at the Toy Fair (IMHO). The tradeshow lasts through 15th Feb.

eric harshbarger

Adrian Egli wrote:

I was browsing BrickLink this morning and saw this post-

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=83816

Here's a straight link to the show pics-

http://www.eurobricks.com/pics/nuernberg05/nuernberg.htm

(some of the close-ups are out of focus)

Adr.