 General / 50124
  2 different sliding doors

Hi, I already asked this question in the forum at 1000steine.de but nobody could give an answer, although there a many 12V hardcore fans. I also emailed a couple of fans but nobody has ever seen the door at the bottom of the picture: (URL) pic (...) (19 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts)

  Re: 2 different sliding doors

(...) I have no idea myself, but prototype seems reasonable guessing to me. They may have decided that it required too fiddly of a position to cover the opening and that a wider opening was better... Thanks for sharing this, what ever it is! (19 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts)

  Re: 2 different sliding doors

(...) Might be worth checking if UV is a common acronym for anything in Danish. ROSCO (19 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts)