 General / 50114
    Things you didn't know about Lego —Gerhard R. Istok
   I haven't posted in a while, since I have been busy trying to tie up the loose ends to the Lego CD. Eric Strand has found sooooo many new things that I didn't even know about, such as USA/Canada only department store sets only found in Mail order (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Things you didn't know about Lego —Eric Strand
   (...) Here is a picture of a 2x4 waffle plate in a 1967 Eaton's Canada catalog: (URL) (...) Here are some comparisons between the 1971 and 1972 box styles. The 1971 style says "LEGO by Samsonite" and by 1972 the SAMSONITE becomes much more prominent (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.general)