 General / 50002
    Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for discussion! —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   Dear LEGO® Fans! Below you will find an open letter to the LEGO Company’s CEO. The Intention of the letter is the urgend wish to get back our SYSTEM grey back. I will post this letter 2 times: the second posting is meant to put your name under it. I (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, lugnet.color) !!