 General / 49911
Re: The Alpha Centauri Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 00:37:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Avery Christy wrote:
   Hello Alpha Centaurians,

Okay, all AC Project members, we are going to have to post here in the General Lugnet board until we can figure something else out. As we are gettting started and as Jason is building the web site, we need to just keep things simple until everything gets rolling.

Avery, our newest member, has offered to post this on the General board until I am cleared through Lugnet for posting. Jason e-mailed me and said that he is also waiting on being able to post. Alan, can you post yet?

Jason says he will have the site up within a week, pending I don’t bother him too much.

Anything you guys have to say for the community, post it here. Otherwise, I guess we can continue with the e-mails like we have.

Jason will post here when the web site and rules are done and ready. Start building now, it won’t be long before its all go.

Um.... what? I’m terribly confused as to what in the world you are talking about. Am I missing something?

It seems to be something related to that Starship RPG thing, don’t you fellows already have a newsgroup for that?

Seems to me that a private messageboard might be more appropriate for this, although I may be wrong because I truly have no idea what this is all about in the first place.

~Kevoh
FUT to... ?