 General / 49848
  Points on the Back Corner of Instruction Booklets

Does anyone know what they were for? I remember that they used to appear in all the sets I bought in the early 90's and that I saved the instruction booklets to save the points. I hoped that one day I would find out what they were for, and I would (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Points on the Back Corner of Instruction Booklets

(...) The only purpose I recall was that if you accumulated a really low number of points (say twenty-five or so) you could get a free membership to the Lego Builders Club. It was how I got my first membership all those years ago. The interesting (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)