 General / 49838
    Re: I'll deserve coal next year! —Patrick S. O'Donnell
   (...) Ah, the sounds of the season that we're all too familiar with. (...) Richie, Great idea with the pasta and empty Lego boxes! I'll have to try that next year - back to being a pain as I can't keep getting Laurette jewelry. Merry Christmas (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

        Re: I'll deserve coal next year! —Peter F. Guenther
   (...) Penne does work VERY well for this. It's not so funny when, as an AFOL, someone does this to you with a non-Lego gift, however. Two Christmases ago my then-girlfriend did that to me; she found a box that was JUST the right dimensions for Lego, (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)