 General / 49790
    1 x 3 bricks in transparent dark blue —Jonathan Wilson
   Does anyone know where 1 x 3 bricks in transparent dark blue would be from? Bricklink has some for sale but neither bricklink not peeron can tell me what set they came in. (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 1 x 3 bricks in transparent dark blue —James Stacey
   "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:I8rnK9.rzt@lugnet.com... (...) from? (...) Sounds like it could be a likely pick-a-brick part. Or possibly from one of the less-popular-with-afol ranges like Jack Stone which seldom get (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)