 General / 49786
  Re: Halving the colours in the palette - Lego Life Sept 2004

(...) Well, having finished Brikington Manor a little over a month ago, I came to realize how great a modular-rooms series could be. Imagine a standardized interface - technic pegs around a doorway - similar in concept to the moobase. Now, make a (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Halving the colours in the palette - Lego Life Sept 2004

(...) My NLSO has mentioned a similar concept several times as something she would be interested in. Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Halving the colours in the palette - Lego Life Sept 2004

(...) Like (URL) these>? ;-) Tim (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)