 General / 49774
  Rarest Old Lego Part

It has been soooo quiet in Lugnet.general for a while, so I thought I would mention another old Lego item. That would be the very very rare 1x1 old style round bricks (without the tapered base) with an Esso Motor Oil sticker wrapped completely (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Rarest Old Lego Part

(...) Well Eric Strand brought this to my attention. These are the rare 1x1 round oil drums I was talking about: (URL) EBAY auction also shows the old 50's (earliest of 4 variations) Esso Pumps, and old 50's (earliest of 3 variations) Esso sign. The (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)