 General / 49739
Re: Fun with chrome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 18:44:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Trobaugh wrote:
   In preparation for the up coming NGLTC Festival of Trees project I had the task of coming up with a tree topper for our tree. I needed something that sit high on the tree and be noticed, something with some sparkle.

So I got out my box of chrome pieces and came up with some pretty interesting patterns using the chrome macaroni.

They were very fragile to put together but once they were complete they became pretty strong.

The end product was a somewhat “gothic” cross

It did create quite a shine when set on top of the tree.

jt

Ooh shiny!

Rob

Great stuff. Highlighted