 General / 49544
  Re: Sort-of-poll: Your most common Lego dream?

(...) Weird - my recurring LEGO dream is very similar. I am in a Toys R Us (old-style with long aisles), and I find a bunch of 80s-era sets (in the yellow boxes) that never existed. Large Forestmen and Black Falcons sets are the most common "finds". (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sort-of-poll: Your most common Lego dream?

(...) Same here. I don't think I've ever even dreamt of an actual LEGO theme. I'm invariably hunting around a store for the hard-to-find LEGO isle, or maybe looking for LEGO placed on the wrong shelf. When I finally find it I discover sets no one (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sort-of-poll: Your most common Lego dream?

(...) (old-style (...) boxes) that (...) Exactly! That's what I meant by "Golden Age" box art. That big yellow box with the simple but always beautifully uncluttered photograph of the set. A few years ago I was lucky enough to come across a near (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sort-of-poll: Your most common Lego dream?

(...) SNIP (...) my dreams (i had one last week by the way): I'm usually in a store i've never really been in, but in the dream my brothers & i go there all the time & we find classic style sets, usually town. I had a dream of either an official set (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sort-of-poll: Your most common Lego dream?

(...) Then you dream buying lots of those sets, storing them in your closet. After waking up you find your closet to be emtpy ;-) Niels (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sort-of-poll: Your most common Lego dream?

(...) i just had another dream: there were new Lego sets pre built on top of red & blue small buckets. surprisingly, none of the sets had missing pieces. one building in particular was a gray 2-story townhouse with white trim & flat roof (on a red (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sort-of-poll: Your most common Lego dream?

SNIP (...) Hi Jeff, A grim scenario :-) I had a lego dream too, a few weeks ago. It was very strange. There's this loco I'd been working on, and I've taken a printout of a real world picture of it for the build. Anyway, in the dream, I realised that (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)