 General / 49524
Re: Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 13:17:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
Does anyone have any information regarding the convulsions Brickshelf seems to
be experiencing at the moment?  Many of the photos I've uploaded in the past
week have not reappeared (after having been on there yesterday morning), and I
was curious as to whether they'll be returning, or if they're permanently
scattered throughout the ether?

Any information would be most helpful!

Thanks,

.s

There is a note at the top of the Brickshelf home page regarding database
problems. I sent an email to the address given, and Kevin got my missing folder
(and contents) restored in short order.