 General / 49447
49446  |  49448
Subject:
Query about a construction technique at LegoWorld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 18:47:55 GMT

I was looking through the galleries of images from Zwolle, there are some great MOCs pictured there. Can anyone give a report on the show, apologies if I have missed one.

Galleries (that I have found so far)
AndreasTretbar
Tweety501
legoblokje

Particularly I would like to know how the round end of the towers (chimneys?) in this pic were constructed. Also what is this a model of, it looks amazing!

Tim