 General / 49440
49439  |  49441
Subject:
Making your own stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 01:52:57 GMT

All,

HELP!  I've tried to track down through searching the database info/posts on how
to make stickers for a special project I'm trying for my kids.  Some useful
stuff, but haven't found exactly what I need.  Questions are:

- What's the best material to use for transparent stickers?

- How can you make a sticker with white, gold and silver characters/objects?  I
don't know if that takes a special printer.

- Does anyone do this as a business (make custom stickers for other AFOLs)?

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

Dave Foglesong