 General / 4943
    Re: Lego product distribution —Rob Doucette
   Thomas Main wrote in message <3772405F.F1D02B13@a...te.edu>... (...) Responses I have gotten from small Toy Store owners who do not carry Lego is that as a small business, they cannot afford the minimum purchase requirements that Lego places on them (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Lego product distribution —David Blomberg
   I would also think that a lot of small stores can't compete with the larger retailers in this product line. The number of sets that TLG releases in a given year is very large... TRU can carry most of them, Target/Walmart/Kmart carry some of them, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)