 General / 49336
  Re: Folder Tag abuse

Yeah, I agree wholeheartedly, in fact I posted the same thing a while ago! I think many people, whether they cam speak english or not, just tick every box! Tim PS, I thought you were a Brickshelf mod Lar ? (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Folder Tag abuse

(...) I was at one point, but I think Kevin decided he needed to do it all himself. I believe he felt it was to ensure consistency, and to ensure that people didn't bug the moderators to moderate their stuff first. (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)