 General / 49333
    Re: Folder Tag abuse —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think you raise valid points, folder tag abuse is sort of a bummer, isn't it? Most of us put a lot of thought into what keywords to select. However I think this particular user might not have English as their first language, so may not (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Folder Tag abuse —Eric Sophie
     (...) Yes, I agree. I take care not to annoy other people with inappropriate cross genre stuff. When I cruise the Mecha section. I want to see Mecha. When I cruise the Space section I want to see Space MOCs, and so on. Oh well, what can you do. Only (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Folder Tag abuse —Didier Enjary
   (...) I agree (...) I'm not sure...I think they understand english enough to put their pix...so I think they understand the folder tag issue. It's from my point a view not an excuse. (...) You are right and I'm going to make a post for french AFOLs (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)