 General / 49287
  Free to a good home - wooden crates

First, let me apologize if I post this in anyplace that it shouldn't be...but I wanted to get the word out as much as possible! My place of business currently has around 10 wooden crates of varying sizes, some as small as 4x4x4 and some as large as (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: Free to a good home - wooden crates

(...) I might have to give you a ring about this. Hmmm.. -Lenneh (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.ga)