 General / 4926
    Re: Has anyone...treasury? —John DiRienzo
    Hey Nick, I don't think I have seen your name before on Lugnet, but I just had to laugh again as I read another post on the topic of treasures. Just the memory of the thought of a London bus in that vault made me laugh all over again. I hope you (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Has anyone...treasury? —Nick Goetz
    Thanks John. I jump in when I can. Maybe a post per week here and there. Maybe it is time I fill out an official de-lurker form. Just to keep this on topic, I suggest using some of the crates that come in the Adventure sets and putting some (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Has anyone...treasury? —Richard Dee
     On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:15:54 GMT, Nick Goetz uttered the following profundities... (...) Was it ever decided to do a separate, Lugnet-specific Roll- call form? (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Has anyone...treasury? —John Morgan
   (...) and ala Scrooge McDuck, you could put a coin in one of the clear domes from the adventurers set, reScrooge's "number one dime" Neat idea building a vault like that : ) John (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)