 General / 49251
  Re: So, how you feel these days?

I feel that somebody is not doing its job 100%. I surveyed all the store where Lego are sold in my area : WalMart, The Bay, Sears, Club Jouet, ToysRus. ...and I feel that somebody is dropping the ball as far as marketing goes. MegaBlok is taking (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: So, how you feel these days?

(...) Oh so true... It's saddens me when my little nieces talk about the MegaBlock Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and how they sit need the big set. They have tons of DUPLO thanks to me, but now that they have gotten older (5 & 7) they have migrated (...) (20 years ago, 12-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)