 General / 49230
Re: Wonderful old Minitalia Lego Windows from 1970's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 21:50:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Luca Giannitti wrote:

The 4x3 Minitalia window is a single molded part, and it is impossible to insert a glass. Moreover the shutters are a little bit bigger than the normal Lego shutters, you can’t change them each others.

About those windows, and the whole Minitalia serie, I’ve created a web page at this address: http://www.lucajuventino.altervista.org/lego/minitalia.htm

You can find other informations about the Minitalia, a reference of the parts and of the sets. It is not complete and if somebody has other informations, I would appreciate if he find the time to write me.

Cheers, Luca

Luca,

Very good information and pictures!

Thanks, Eric