 General / 49217
  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) I was lucky enough to be able to buy 9 of these tubs during the TRU sale. If I sell only 4 of those for $30 each then I have paid for all of them. And if I can even turn a small profit then that's great because any extra cash will probably go (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) Jon, Those who know me well know that I realize that there's an exception to every rule. Please don't think I was personally attacking you even though my post could be interpreted that way. My comments were more directed to those people that, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

I'm "Normificus," and the one who referred to this as the "sweet bucket of joy." I really see it as a mixed set of varying blessings, for while I am by no means disappointed in getting tons of free pieces, some could've certainly been better. (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)