 General / 4916
    Re: Has anyone...treasury? —Tom McDonald
   (...) That would be me. (...) I just tried it with chalice. It's pretty big, so it looks better as a trophy. In a way it makes it look like a lamp. The light sabre hilt makes it look like the Olympic torch if you stick a flame in it! Way cool... Hey (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Has anyone...treasury? —Greg Majewski
   How about that chrome armor plate from the Imperial Armada Conquistador guy. Also, how about just varied yellow bricks and plates and tiles? Greg (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)