 General / 49134
  Beware: Lego's Turkey is a Turkey!!

I'm really mad at Lego right now! I just bought 10 sets of their seasonal set "Turkey" #10090 and what I got isn't what they pictured on their website! I feel cheated! If you go and look at the picture of the turkey you will see that the wings of (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Beware: Lego's Turkey is a Turkey!!

(...) I uploaded a picture of the finished model on brickshelf to show you the wings as they come in the package. I noticed that the eyes look to be different than the picture on lego.com as well. It looks like originally they planned on using 2 1x1 (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Beware: Lego's Turkey is a Turkey!!

(...) It was like that last year when I got it -- (URL) P LoB (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Beware: Lego's Turkey is a Turkey!!

(...) -SNIP- (...) Thanks Mark, I should have checked better before I bought it! You'd think they would fix the picture on their website by now! <sigh> Tom (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Beware: Lego's Turkey is a Turkey!!

(...) That's funny - I was looking forward to the Turkey being available again so I could get the 2x3 wedge plates, and I was disappointed when I saw the picture with flags for wings in the catalog. One man's trash... Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Beware: Lego's Turkey is a Turkey!!

snippage (...) Ok, easy solution--call CA (800-237-8756) and explain the situation. Chances are some web jockey got a wrong picture. They'll upload the correct picture, and maybe, just maybe, they'll do something nice. You can be part of the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Beware: Lego's Turkey is a Turkey!!

(...) Well Scott, I did contact Lego, but I did it through email on the shop at home website. I asked them to replace the photo and to send me the flag parts I was after. I'll just have to see which gets done! hahah I'm not holding my breath for (...) (20 years ago, 26-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)