 General / 49099
  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) Gary, check this page: (URL) are multiple listings for several of the colors you mention. And I would keep checking back because sellers are just now finding those sets (at Toys R Us) so they'll be parting them out for a while. HTH, Maggie C. (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) But I just checked my local TRU in Toronto on Monday and they don't have it. Does anyone know if this will be showing up in Canada? Keith (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)