 General / 49071
    website I just found —John Barnes
   (URL) site may be old news to some people, but I only just found it and I thought the animation was pretty cool. JB (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: website I just found —Jason Spears
   (...) I had not seen that before. I'm a big fan of the GTA games, so once I'm home (and not connected through the work firewall) I'll have to download that movie. Thanks for the heads up. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> | (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.animation, FTX)