 General / 49026
  Re: Set 4518

(...) -snip- Where are you finding this set? What Store is carrying it? Thanks, Tom (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Set 4518

-snip- (...) Tom, don't know if we can help you, Yvonne is in Eire(Ireland), while I come from New Zealand. So unless you are in one of these countries, then naming a local shop won't mean anything to you. Bye the way, I have posted an inventory to (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)