 General / 49014
Re: Set 4518
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 17:03:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ken Bailey wrote:
Has anyone heard of Set 4518?

It is a set of basic blocks in a cardboard box and carries a sticker saying 500
pieces + 300 extra.

I wondered if anyone else has seen this set (and possibly got it) and has any
idea what the 300 extra pieces are.

Thanks

Ken

Yes, I bought it yesterday ... I think the 500 pieces are set 4410 and the extra
300 .. well they are quite a range ... and the interesting thing is that some of
these are in original grey and brown !
some examples from the 300....
2 2x2 red boat studs
1 1x4 pale yellow tile
1 red large roof slope
1 blue large roof slope
1 pink 2x4 brick
1 pale yellow 2x4 brick
2 1x1 brown tile with clip
2 1x1x6 support pillar
2 pink 1x4 arches
1 white brick 1x3x2 modified with curved top
1 red arch 1x5x4
1 light grey brick 1x3x5
1 dark orange (like privet drive colour) 1x2x5
3 minifig head bricks (no print)  bright green
1 minifig head bricks (no print)  sand blue
3 minifig head bricks (no print)  flesh
1 minifig head bricks (no print) dark red
20 minifig head bricks (no print)  black
20 brown minifig head bricks (no print)
1 lime 2x2 tile
1 lime 2x2 plate
3 purple 2x2 plates
4 1x2 orange panels
1 lt grey panel 1x2
1 2x2 round tile with loop (not the right name)
1 dark red 1x2 plate with handles
1 red 1x2 plate with handles
1 dk grey rifle
2 blue 1x3 plates
1 brown 1x4 tile
1 brown 1x2 plate with bar
1 lt grey plate 1x2 with bar
1 black slope double 1x2
1 dk grey tile modified with handle 1x2
1 dk grey wing 4x9
2 yellow brick 1x2x2
1 trans dark blue boat stud
2 tan 2x2 round plates
1 green 2x2 round plate
1 1x1 round trans light blue
1 2x2 round tile tan
1 2x2 round tile light orange
1 2x2 round tile white
1 2x2 round tile light grey with black pattern print
1 sand blue shield triangular
1 brown sweeping brush
1 dk grey pick axe
1 1x1 trans clear umbrella pole