 General / 49
    A bad idea —Thomas Main
   This would probably be a bad idea but I had fun considering it: Lego bricks with silkscreened photographs on them -some possible uses: * build a picture with bricks, like a puzzle * neat patterns printed on bricks to be used anywhere * rearrange the (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A bad idea
     (...) No, I think this could be really cool. Even more, it has some fascinating possibilities. Reference the work done in the late 80's involving making a picture using ONLY full sets of double 12 dominoes. The calcs were done by computers, of (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A bad idea —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Yeah, that's a fun idea. Something else along those lines that I've been thinking of is to get photo-emulsion to adhere to a lego surface and print photographic images onto it. I know that it's kind of fragile after developing, so playing with (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)