 General / 48823
  Re: Glueing old lego

IIRC, the model builders no longer use MEK (although I still do). If anyone has any information as to what the model builders are now using, please let me know. MEK is dangerous and too much contact with the fumes makes you do strange things like (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

  Re: Glueing old lego

"Rob Hendrix" <rob.removebeforesen...msltc.org> wrote in message news:I34xyK.rn4@lugnet.com... (...) I believe LLCA and Billund are now test using a new substance, but LLW is still on MEK. I can't remember what this substance is called, but it's (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)