 General / 48777
    Re: suspended Bricklink shops —Terry Prosper
   (...) I'd like Anne's explanation and PoV on this, because she has been of the the finest dealers I've bought from on BL. I don't know for Larry because I've never bought from him, but I know that some people have expressed some bad feelings about (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: suspended Bricklink shops —Terry Prosper
   (...) Hmm... sorry about the reply to my own message. It seems I should have read the whole thread before typing my previous message. It seems that the people who don't like Larry very much have nothing to do with that. But anyways, there's always (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)