 General / 48768
Re: Anyone know about these Lego Lamps??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 02:50:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Michael Nelson wrote:
Seen several pictures of these lamps in the pictures from BrickFest on
Brickshelf.  Anyone have any info on them? Here is a picture if you don't know
what I'm talking about:

Thanks,
Michael

All I know is that someone brought them back from Japan along with the QMPO
(stereo), but I forget who. I would like more info myself, especially because I
have a friend who is going to Japan in a couple of months and might pick one up
for me.

Dan Rubin