 General / 48766
  @badboytje1988: Inspiration on BrickShelf

Hello bad boy! I wondered how a pic of my creation was in the recent galleries although I didn't upload anything new to my folder :-) I'm glad my creations are inspiration for you. It would have been nice, though, if you had added a txt-file with (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: @badboytje1988: Inspiration on BrickShelf

Hello! (...) ...and since you updated your folder I repeat my request. Thanks Jojo (URL) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Permission Req'd for Education?

(...) Hi, given the subject matter of the above post, I have a question. I think I know the answer, but I'll ask anyway as I'm relatively new to this topic.. What is the protocol for using Images and/or MOCs for Educational purposes? In other words, (...) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, FTX)