 General / 48591
48590  |  48592
Subject:
Looking for font used in the LEGO System sign
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:37:17 GMT

hi folks,

I'm looking for the font used in the LEGO system sign. I found this 3 years old
thread about:

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=30348

but obviously the link is dead. has the Brick'n'Brack site mentioned in the post
ever been launched? does someone still have the font (for windows) on his/her
disc?

Bye, w.