 General / 4858
  Re: 2 Things...

(...) Was this before or after the additional text was added?-- Looking for a LEGO set by number? Try Here! ~~~...~~~ (That's what comes up at the top if you type in a numeric query. The "Try here" part is a link into the sets-DB.) (...) Aha, OK, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2 Things...

Sorry, I left you hanging. I was serching by name, so I just got a list of articles. Thanks for adding the set search box...I'm a netscape user mostly. Chris (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)