 General / 48570
Re: Brickshelf and ads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 21:29:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Øyvind Steinnes wrote:
Is it just me who thinks there have been TOO much ads now at Brickshelf?

The latest thing is that there is an large ad above each image you look at.
Before that it was just an small ad at the bottom of each page, and one at
the start insted of a image in the table of images.

And I think that if I'm going to pay for this service I do NOT want to see
those ads everywhere.

We have updated the system so you can browse the entire Gallery ad-free
when you contribute $20 or more per calendar year.

The donation page has been updated with this info:

http://www.brickshelf.com/contrib.html

Kevin Loch