 General / 48511
    Hard to find parts and part names —Niels Karsdorp
   (...) Another hard to find part is the castle goblet (2343). It doesn't even have Minifig in the partname. (URL). As a non native english speaking person, a goblet is not a word I use much. The part is used in other themes than castle as well. Niels (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Hard to find parts and part names —Steve Bliss
   (...) In LDraw, we don't put accessory in part titles, at least partly because of the 64-character limit on titles. And because the extra word in the title almost always results in a name that's more awkward to read/use, without really adding any (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)