 General / 48504
    What is the partnumber for this minifig tool? —Niels Karsdorp
   I have a minifig tool I can't find back on Peeron: (URL) Does anyone know a partnumber and name for this part? Niels (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: What is the partnumber for this minifig tool? —Dan Boger
   (...) Is it this? (URL) Dan Boger dan@peeron.com (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

        Re: What is the partnumber for this minifig tool? —Don Heyse
     (...) That one is hard for me to find because it's listed as a minifig accessory, while many of the others seem to be listed as minifig tools. Beats me why. Seems more like a tool to me. Maybe it doesn't come on a tool ring? Actually I guess it's (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)

         Hard to find parts and part names —Niels Karsdorp
     (...) Another hard to find part is the castle goblet (2343). It doesn't even have Minifig in the partname. (URL). As a non native english speaking person, a goblet is not a word I use much. The part is used in other themes than castle as well. Niels (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)

         Re: Hard to find parts and part names —Steve Bliss
     (...) In LDraw, we don't put accessory in part titles, at least partly because of the 64-character limit on titles. And because the extra word in the title almost always results in a name that's more awkward to read/use, without really adding any (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: What is the partnumber for this minifig tool? —Niels Karsdorp
   (...) Thanx. Niels (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)