 General / 48492
  The first Lego color change of 1962-70

Well I see that the color change of 2004 has generated some strong emotions... The first color change (of modern Lego starting in 1957) was that of 1962-70. TLG replaced Cellulose Acetate with ABS Plastic, and in doing so the colors red, yellow and (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

  Re: The first Lego color change of 1962-70

Great post Garry, but I wanted to remind everyone to keep the color discussion in lugnet.color. FUT: lugnet.color Thanks Frank Filz (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color)